Ham Fried rice recipe Chinese
My obsession with ham fried rice started at a young age. I was the pickiest eater created! Every time we would go out to eat I would order chicken fingers, even for breakfast. And if we got chinese food, I would order ham fried rice. I would enjoy a big huge bowl to myself and be in ham fried rice heaven.
Luckily I grew out of my picky eater stage and grew to love all sorts of foods. Although it took me 20 years to be able to enjoy a salad. But there will always be a special place in my heart for ham fried rice. I was craving it randomly for lunch. Every time I make my fried rice recipe I am reminded how amazing it is!! With a few little secrets to it, you can have restaurant quality right at home! Packed with ham and delicious veggies this was so incredible. This recipe is easy and makes quite a bit. Even better for me because I will have leftovers for days. 🙂
Fried rice loaded with ham and veggies that is so delicious it is better than takeout!
- 1½ cups- 2 cups chopped ham
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 Tbs sesame oil
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 2-3 Tablespoons soy sauce (more or less to taste)
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp chopped green onions (optional)
- Preheat a large skillet or wok to medium heat. Pour sesame oil in the bottom. Add white onion, chopped ham, peas and carrots and fry until tender.
- Slide the onion, peas and carrots to the side, and pour the beaten eggs onto the other side. Using a spatula, scramble the eggs. Once cooked, mix the eggs with the vegetable mix.
- Please visit the site How To Dry Out Sage Leaves.