August 21, 2018
Chinese pork Fried rice recipe Easy
- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Broil: 8 mins
- Cook: 12 mins
IngredientsShop Kitchen ▾
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound boneless pork chops, about 1/2 inch thick
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 large red sweet pepper, cored, seeded and thinly sliced
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- In a small bowl, mix together broth, soy sauce, oyster sauce, ginger and pepper flakes. Set aside.
- Heat broiler. Broil pork chops for 4 minutes per side. Dice and reserve.
- Heat a medium-size nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat with cooking spray. Add eggs and cook for 2 minutes, until set. Remove to a plate and cut into 1/2-inch strips. Reserve.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok. Add onion and red pepper and stir-fry for 5 to 6 minutes, until softened. Stir in broth mixture and rice. Stir-fry 2 minutes. Add reserved pork, egg strips, scallions, peas and sesame oil. Stir gently to combine and heat through, about 2 minutes.
Nutrition Information for Chinese Pork Fried RiceServings Per Recipe: 6
PER SERVING: 339 cal., 11 g total fat (2 g sat. fat), 117 mg chol., 653 mg sodium, 36 g carb. (5 g fiber), 24 g pro.
Share this article
December 24, 2014
May 8, 2017
May 19, 2017