Christine Chinese Recipes
Sprinkle white pepper to taste. Pour in chicken broth, bring to a boil, cover and cook until tender and translucent (see picture 2). Remove from heat. Add rice flour and wheat starch, quickly combine all ingredients into a thick batter (see picture 3). Toss in sausages, bacons and shrimps and mix well (see picture 4).
Pour the mixture into a greased pan, 8-inch round. Steam over high heat with cover, about 45 to 60 minutes. Check the water level and replenish, if necessary, with boiling water. Insert a chopstick into the middle part. If it comes out clean, the cake is cooked through. Let cool and refrigerate with cover for 4 hours.
Cut into pieces, fry both sides until golden brown. Serve hot, accompanying with chili sauce or with soy sauce. Yummy!
- As for preparing Chinese bacon, I used to remove the layer of fat under the rind.
- The Chinese bacon and sausage would be much easier to chop when they are hot.
- When cooking turnip, some water would come out. This recipe calls for 3/4 cup of chicken broth. But if you find the turnip is too dry while cooking, you need to add some water into it. The principle is to make the batter thick but not too dry. If you can stir the batter without using any force, the cake would be just right after steaming. Practice makes things perfect anyway.
Tips on buying turnips:
cityview at longwood apartments boston
biscayne at cityview reviews
cityview at riverwalk prices
cityview trolley boston
the cityview mongkok
heights of cityview apartments fort worth
augusta at cityview reviews
cityview animal clinic fort worth
hyatt place cityview fort worth texas
cityview church keller
hotel cityview hong kong
heights at cityview fort worth
breckenridge at cityview houston, tx 77060
cityview hotel in kowloon
cityview church forestville
16818 cityview place houston tx
cityview car wash coupon
century 21 cityview
hyatt place 5900 cityview blvd
cityview dim sum
cityview christian church launceston
cityview school minneapolis mn
cityview trolley tours of historic boston
cityview apartment boston
hyatt place fort worth cityview hotel
the vantage at cityview retirement community
cityview central leasing center
cityview place houston tx 77060
watermark at cityview
cityview hotel yau ma tei
cityview trolley boston ma
cityview in fort worth texas
salado at cityview apartments houston
the cityview hk
warisan cityview address
cityview on meridian indianapolis
alexan cityview bayonne reviews
cityview lanes ft worth
cityview trolley tours stops
cityview real estate los angeles
live at cityview lofts houston
cityview centre fort worth
cityview longwood apartments
cityview hotel kowloon hong kong
cityview rental services ottawa
cityview lofts kansas city mo
cityview trolley boston map
agoda cityview hong kong
- Choose the heavy one. That means the turnip consists more water inside.
- The skin of turnip should be thin and translucent. It’s a young one.
Share this article