Chinese Pepper Steak recipe Slow Cooker
I love pepper steak, and so does my husband! So instead of ordering it out all the time I needed to find a good, easy recipe to make it at home! I found – and changed a few things to make it perfect for us! Hope you enjoy! It was super tasty and couldn’t have been easier!
If you wanted a thicker sauce (there is plenty in the slow cooker) then you could always take some of the liquid to make a gravy. I didn’t find that necessary, the sauce was thin but packed a taste explosion!
- 1 1/2 pounds of stir fry beef
- 3/4 C beef broth
- 3 T soy sauce
- 1 bag of frozen pepper onion mix
- 1 t garlic powder
- 1 T sugar
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray
- Place meat and veggies into slow cooker
- Mix together broth, soy, garlic powder and sugar and pour over meat and veggies
- Cook on low for 8 hours
- Serve over rice
- If freezing combine all ingredients and place in freezer bag