January 25, 2016
Chinese Ramen noodles Salad recipe
From 6 reviews
- Makes: 12 servings
- Start to Finish 15 mins
Uncooked ramen noodles, almonds and sunflower seeds add crunch to this side salad. Quick to prepare and easy to tote, it's an obvious choice for potlucks and camping.
- 1 16 - ounce package shredded cabbage with carrot (coleslaw mix)
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 3 - ounce package chicken-flavored ramen noodles, broken up
- 1/2-3/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2-3/4 cup sunflower nuts
- 1/2 cup salad oil
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Sliced green onion (optional)
- Combine coleslaw mix, green onions, ramen noodles (set aside seasoning packet for the dressing), almonds, and sunflower nuts in a salad bowl. Chill, covered, until serving time, up to 1 hour.
- For dressing: In a screw-top jar, combine oil, vinegar, sugar, pepper and seasoning from the package of noodles. Cover and shake. Chill until serving time.
- Before serving, shake dressing; pour over salad and toss to coat. If you like, garnish salad with additional sliced green onion.
(Oriental Coleslaw)Servings Per Recipe 12, fiber (g) 2, sodium (mg) 136, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 0, calcium (mg) 37, pro. (g) 4, Potassium (mg) 160, sugar (g) 3, vit. C (mg) 14, vit. A (IU) 874, iron (mg) 1, Fat, total (g) 16, Riboflavin (mg) 0, cal. (kcal) 192, Thiamin (mg) 0, sat. fat (g) 2, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0, chol. (mg) 0, Niacin (mg) 1, Trans fatty acid (g) 0, carb. (g) 10, Folate (µg) 34
Share this article
January 17, 2020
March 1, 2018
June 21, 2019