Ginger Chicken recipe Chinese Style
Asian style sticky ginger chicken thighs is better than any chinese takeout you can get. It’s ready in half an hour if you marinate the chicken earlier and gets cooked in one pot.
We love chinese food but don’t want to settle for takeout all the time. So we are always looking for easy foolproof chinese recipes that will give our favorite restaurant a run for it’s money. This asian style recipe for sticky ginger thighs is now a weekly feature on our dinner menu because it’s really simple, but tastes like it took hours to make.
Ginger and soy sauce make the best combination for any chinese dish, and they really stand out in this one. It takes only a half hour to cook if you marinate the chicken the previous night or before leaving for work. After that it’s just about plonking everything in the pan and letting it simmer till done.
This dish tastes best with chicken thighs, but can also be made with breast meat. Although cooking times will have to be adjusted so that the breast meat doesn’t dry out and remains juicy.
We always have this with a side of steamed veggies and rice to balance the meal. Leftover chicken can be shredded and used in an asian style salad, or in fried rice.
Get deliciousness delivered to your inbox each day for FREE!
Prep Time: 30mn
Total Time: 1hr
- 6 skinless, bone-in Chicken Thighs
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 teaspoon grated Ginger
- 1 tablespoon Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 piece of Ginger, julienned
- 1 Thai Red Chili, slit lengthwise
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Flakes
- 2 medium sized Onions, roughly sliced
- Salt to taste
- Spring Onions for topping
Need to convert the measurements? Click here!
types of startups
having a vacation
lagos jewelry discounted
fintech law india
new york wikipedia english
entrepreneurship theory and practice book pdf
news in motion
i will be on vacation
entrepreneurs organization austin
entrepreneurial skills pdf
the entrepreneurs life
startup business credit cards bad credit
health it startup
startup netflix series
vacations hawaii las vegas
startup meaning in urdu
find private investors uk
cities in tennessee that start with b
definition of entrepreneurship by different authors
what is world development
news for entrepreneurs
vacations to go
development gap definition geography
vacations to go viking river cruises
developmental milestones of infants
developmental milestones 0-3 months
developmental psychology journal abbreviation
cities in texas panhandle
small business ideas from home in india
if you keep going the way you're going
developmental psychology book online
best pc games with a real life city
self motivation activities
inspirational outdoor images
uneven development definition geography
the development game
vacations hawaii commercial singer
control startup programs windows 10
it business development
fintech companies in dallas
quotes to use
down the city
vacation express reviews bahamas
financial technology partners salary
city of me
how to start a small business from your home
vacations to go cruises from new orleans
east tn cities
fintech companies texas
cities in africa
inspirational quotes for students from teachers
what is a fintech
developmental delay definition
fintech stock price
were in the city
technology widens gap between rich and poor
entrepreneurs organization membership requirements
- Marinate the chicken with grated ginger, soy sauce, honey and vinegar for at least half an hour, and preferably overnight.
- In a pan, heat oil and saute the ginger juliennes and thai red chili. Fish out the chicken pieces from the marinade and add them to the hot pan. Reserve the marinade. Sear on high heat for 3 minutes on each side.
- Add onions, chili flakes, remaining marinade, broth and salt to the pan.
- Cover and cook for 20-25 minutes till the chicken is cooked through. The sauce will thicken as the chicken cooks.
- Sprinkle with chopped spring onions and serve hot.
Share this article